Monday 6 June 2011

Character design

I have just doodled some basic character designs. Here is a basic character design i am not sure whether i am going to use this because it is not attractive to children due to the fact that children usually like bright objects and characters. And also this is a bit boring but its something that i have seen in some children's cartoons.


Description of what i want my character to look like.
I want my character to be colourful, it is a boy. I wanted him to be simple & not to detailed just a simple cartoon like i have achieved above. I think children will like him because of his big eyes, cute face & colorful clothes. He is what i hoped he would look like even though he took me 5 minute to sketch & color. I also think the quick sketch of the stick-man wouldn't have been suitable for the game anyway due to the face he is plain & boring and he wouldn't interest children.
 Here is my dog i designed for the game. I wanted her to be a bright color and to have a bright color on. I also wanted her to be cute & to be what young children would like which i think she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment